Menu

ClassiQuest Science

Does anyone know when the next logic stage sciences will be available from ClassiQuest? I really like the looks of their Biology curriculum. I'm weighing that vs Noeo and I like CQ better but only if they are indeed going to finish the program. (I'd like to use one program throughout if at all possible.) I emailed the company to find out but haven't gotten anything back as yet.

I exchanged an email about a month ago with the author, Ms. Dubois. At that point, the Astronomy and GeoScience guide was a few weeks away from starting the proofing process. If you like the looks of the Biology guide, I would go with it regardless of what is happening with the other guides in the ClassiQuest series. Since how I teach science and the materials I use now look nothing like when we entered the logic stage, I guess my point is not to worry so much about using the same program all the way through. Also, between science disciplines you may find that one curriculum excels over another given the author's area of expertise. You may like like ClassiQuest for biology and Elemental Science for chemistry.

I have two kids, one grade apart, and I'm trying to find what will work best for both of them and whether or not I'll use the same program or different. Also, I don't want to do biology or astronomy again yet. DD really needs to do chemistry or physics as she hasn't hit either one much at all.