Menu

Natural Dog Repellant?

Are there any natural dog repellant substances that I can sprinkle around the grass in front of our townhouse that isn't dangerous to kids? I have complained to our landlord, but people are still using OUR patch of grass instead of their own for their dogs' dumping ground. :banghead: HOA rules say you have to clean it up, but somehow there are still fresh piles every other day or so left on our lawn. And you know those dead circles of grass that show up after a female dog pees on the grass? We have a whole strip of that along the edge of the grass. :glare:

I've walked around our complex, NO ONE ELSE'S grass is as bad as ours. And we are the only ones who have kids. HOA rules also state that we can not put a sign on the lawn. And I'm not allowed to do anything to something that is considered community landscaping, like the grass. So I just want something that will make the dogs run for the hills next time they get close. Is there anything like that?