Menu

Question about subscribing to blogs

If you've subscribed to a blog and the blogger updates a post do you get a notification each time a particular post is updated?

I've been updating things or thinking of different/better ways to post stuff after I've already posted. Or I realize that I've spelled something wrong or forgotten to tag it so I update it. Sometimes in one post I'll edit it 4 or 5 times.

I've a few subscribers, and I hate to think I'm irritating the carp out of them by all the edits.

Hello?

Can anyone hear me?

Is this thing on?

How annoying am I?

Mmmm.. Wait.

No, don't answer that. :lol:

Yeah, you only get the initial post not any changes or updates. If so my subscribers would hate me because I edit all the time.

Good to know. Thanks.

I don't subscribe to blogs I like because I don't want to get that much email. So I have a folder of favorites in my bookmarks. I just go down the list. I wish I could make a blog ring of my own favorite blogs so I can just click the next button.

Good to know. Thanks.

I don't subscribe to blogs I like because I don't want to get that much email. So I have a folder of favorites in my bookmarks. I just go down the list. I wish I could make a blog ring of my own favorite blogs so I can just click the next button.

Most blogs can be subscribed to in Google Reader. Any blogs you subscribe to with that (there's an option of what to subscribe with when you click subscribe) are put onto one page (Google Reader) and updates every time the blogs update. It's a great way to keep everything in one place and see who has updated. Easy peasy.

Most blogs can be subscribed to in Google Reader. Any blogs you subscribe to with that (there's an option of what to subscribe with when you click subscribe) are put onto one page (Google Reader) and updates every time the blogs update. It's a great way to keep everything in one place and see who has updated. Easy peasy.

Thanks for that. I'll look into it.