Menu

Vocab from Class.Roots

I didn't buy the tests for these, but would like to draft my own "quizzes." Could somebody just tell me what the publisher does for tests? is it multiple choice, like the exercises in the book, or definition/sentence usage?

I've used crosswords in the past, incorporating the roots, words & definitions, and usage in a sentence. Just looking for suggestions for a change of pace.

Thanks!

You can see for yourself -- the publisher has a sample test page from one of its test booklets here: http://eps.schoolspecialty.com/downloads/samples/2252m/vcr_c_test.pdf .

Each test covers two lessons, and the types of questions (analogies, fill-in-the-blank, multiple choice, etc.) seem to be the same.

FYI - Quizlet.com has lots of practice activities for many of the Vocab. From Class. Roots books & lessons. Other people already did the hard work for you. Just search for the book/lesson you want your kids to practice & turn 'em loose. Nice!