Menu

Which WWE after CW Primer?

squirtymomma

I'm using CW Primer as our LA program for 1st. I would like to go to WWE/FLL afterward. Has anyone done this, and which level of WWE and FLL would be appropriate? She's very natural at narrating, and her handwriting is excellent. We are doing the dictation exercises in Primer as well, taken from a portion of the copywork.

My 2nd grader uses FLL3. We did FLL1 very quickly last year, but found it went way too slow for DS. We liked FLL2 better and should have started with that. We didn't do half of it, and DS is having no problem with FLL3. He's an advanced reader and thinks abstractly already, so he really needed a third grade program for grammar.

I do with my 2nd grader. I have WWE2 on the shelf and he keeps asking for it, but I really like the Primer for the gentle nature studies and art studies. Narrration is used 2x per week and copywork is 4 days. Its just different than WWE. I do like WWE and have contemplated using WWE too. I don't know if I was any help...I like both. ;)