Menu

Gift for 3 year old brag- Boogie Board tablet

My MIL got my daughter the neatest thing for her birthday a few weeks ago, and I just wanted to share. It's a Boogie Board drawing tablet. It's just like the one in the picture except that it has a built-in stylus holder. I was hesitant at first, because she's not super gentle with toys and this is an electronic one, but she has drawn on it for at least an hour a day for the last few weeks and it is holding up nicely. It kept her quiet all through church, and I'm excited to use it for an upcoming 26 hour car trip. I had never heard of them before my MIL got it for her, but they are super easy to use. She draws on it and then presses to button to erase and start again. My favorite part about it is that I can trust her with it unsupervised. I can't let her be alone with markers or crayons or pencils because who knows what she'll draw on.

I hope this helps someone, because really, it is super awesome. It is meant for older people, so I'm sure older kids would like it too, but I love how great it has been for my 3 year old. Also, I'm not getting anything for telling you about it, I just really like it. :)