Menu

Write Shop Primary

kristinannie

I'm sorry I am not much help. We are using it currently and have only made it through the first topic of friendly letters.

It is teacher intensive and my DD did get tired or the guided writing each day. I think they helped, but I'm still not 100% sold on it yet. We'll give it a little bit longer.

We are using book A this year. But we are still in the first lesson so it's too early to tell yet what we think. After we use a few more lessons I plan to review it on my blog.

But I know there are a few people on this board who use it because I remember talking with one mom who really liked it. I'll see if I can remember who it was.

So far we enjoy it. It starts out with pretty simple stuff. Every day you are supposesd to do a guided writing. I see where that can be tedious but my daughter loves doing it. I'm her scribe for it though. We'll keep working through it and see what we think after a few more lessons. Sorry I can't be more helpful!