Menu

Online Math Circle

I showed this to my ds. He is waiting to hear if he was accepted into another online STEM enrichment. He bookmarked this site in case he isn't. (If he is, he just won't have any time, but he thought it sounded interesting.)

I'm curious, what is the other online enrichment program?

I'm curious, what is the other online enrichment program?

NASA's INSPIRE http://www.nasa.gov/offices/education/programs/descriptions/INSPIRE_Project.htmlSPIRE

When we read the info about it, it didn't seem like it took much to be qualified, however when he started filling out the application, some of the course options that they were looking for were quite extensive. I really don't think he'll have any problems being accepted, but we haven't heard anything at all since he applied (I am assuming we did the application process correctly).

NASA's INSPIRE http://www.nasa.gov/offices/education/programs/descriptions/INSPIRE_Project.htmlSPIRE

When we read the info about it, it didn't seem like it took much to be qualified, however when he started filling out the application, some of the course options that they were looking for were quite extensive. I really don't think he'll have any problems being accepted, but we haven't heard anything at all since he applied (I am assuming we did the application process correctly).

Thank you.:001_smile: