Menu

AG scheduling ? plz:o)

BarbinTN

I am either losing it or just tired today:o) As we were traveling today I took the time to read my AG TM. I am confused about the schedule for the 3 year plan. 10 of 36 weeks are spent teaching Season One and then there are 26 weeks of school left. There are 18 Review Sheets that are to be done every other week. There are not enough "every other weeks" to complete 18 sheets, right? You will have left over Review Sheets with this schedule. I see the same conflict with Season 2. There are more Review sheets than time if you use the suggested schedule. Did she schedule this wrong or am I nuts?????? Perhaps she just gave "extra" or something?:confused:

Thanks,

Barb

Ask the author this question. It sounds like a valid one to me. I use AG but do not have it in front of me; nor do I know the answer. The author and her daughter are eager to help, in my experience- I spoke to them at some length last year at a curriculum fair.

I am doing the program at a bit of a slower pace per lesson, over two years. Therefore the review sheets won't be used with this child at my house. However, I am sure there are others here that would be interested to know what you find out.

There are extra review sheets in case people need to take a little liberty with the scheduling (or want to do review over the summer as well). You've understood the schedule correctly. There is a timeline on the website that shows the scheduling (it's also on the brochure).

There are 18 Review Sheets that are to be done every other week. There are not enough "every other weeks" to complete 18 sheets, right?

Right! We are just finishing up our review after season 1. We have about 4 review sheets we will never do. :001_smile:

Did she schedule this wrong or am I nuts?????? Perhaps she just gave "extra" or something?

Yes, they just gave a few extra. I'd rather have a few extra than have to make up a few of my own if my child needed extra practice.

I love AG. I hope you enjoy it, too.