Menu

cloth diaper questions

I didn't read everything but never found them to be hard or a lot of work. I used pf's and covers- if bf'd only then you just throw them in, if not drop the poop off and then throw them in-

I would in a heartbeat but I think you could get by even cheaper if you wanted.

Just a thing about eczema; it might get worse with CD. Dd had had some rashes with Huggies, but nothing like what she got with CD. She got some scars that lasted 3 months after I stopped CDing her. I think if not fer her sensitive skin, then she would have been fine, but having the urine touch her skin was just too much. I used doubler and a breathable cover so I doubt it was the cover. I tried a few different detergents, but could not change over to something with no artificial ingredients as dh (and myself too for that matter) did not like the smell to the rest of our clothes plus she was still getting some rashes.

Just keep that in mind before you spend the money!

BTW, then we now use LUVS diapers, less drying than Huggies and Pampers, and we have only had a great experience (except for the added garbage, but then less laundry of course!).