Menu

Testing and New

Oops....sorry it took me awhile to find this again. I am slowly getting the hang of the board here.....But you know me...I just jump right in....:lol:

You've been to my house!!! You know that bird does not like me....ever since I did that birdie dance and have no clue what I said to her in birdie dance she has hated me. Well...except for tonight...We had rib eye done on the grill.....:001_smile: I had Loki on one arm eating mashed potatoes and Maxi flew over landing on my head......:tongue_smilie:

We will be driving up to PA next month for a visit... I am going to hit Shady Maple first to see if they have any more blue jean skirts for Colleen and I. You can't find them anywhere unless I order them online.

Let me know if you need anything from Northern Viginia....:001_smile:

Hmmm...I gave you a positive "I approve rep." and it went in as negative?

I wonder if that was because my computer was slow and I clicked the button twice....maybe it penalized you? I'm sorry....you know I love you even though you had to have the baby the day after I leave your house.....I know I should have made you walk more...I just didn't walk you enough.....:lol: