Menu

Anyone have a course description for Rosetta Stone Spanish?

It's possible that they did get that question asked all that often to know if they have that answer in a ready to email format. Part of me is tilting my head wondering, hmmm... what info would be helpful?

What kind of details are you needing? and how much?

Are you looking for something to put on high school transcript? and at what level?

I use lesson plans from my father's world, but I don't think it has a course description like a catalog for college classes would.

Maybe you could look at the detailed catalog information on Rainbow Resource Center's website? That might be what you are looking for? They give a lot of information, and a basic overview of each level. Those level overviews tell me a general description. here's a link, if that is helpful?

http://rainbowresource.com/product/sku/043619/3552e03c154ed3dec1d76e64

is that what you are looking for to piece together a course description?

-crystal

I really don't know what I'm looking for... I'm just collecting documentation of all our high school courses in a transcript folder for now. What ISN'T helpful are RS's descriptions of how great, interactive, colorful and engaging the program is. I just want to show what course material is covered. Actually, your link to Rainbow Resource's review was help. It had a brief description of what is covered at each level.

Thanks,

Tracie

That RS link looks good.

Another way to come at it would be to lump all the types of words together into "Vocabulary" and then add the other types of things that were done -- Vocabulary & pronunciation, listening & speaking, reading & typing in the language, cultural activities, and then figure out what level of grammar was achieved (I remember that reaching the perfect tense was important when my dd did French 2 at home, and I might mention "forming sentences"). At least, this would describe my ds's experience with French I using Rosetta Stone & MFW lesson plans.

Julie