Menu

New Android cell phone - LG Optimus S!

YYYEESSSS, I have one! I love it! there are tons of free aps, I haven't needed to buy one at all. The only problem is that the screen is a little smaller than most droids, so sometimes texting can be hard. But you can't beat the price. Also, it takes really good photos and videos (for a phone).

Honestly, I haven't used a scheduling ap, because we have a family calendar, but I love Alarm Clock Plus, it wakes me up with the time and weather. I love Audio books (which is free), uses livribox (SP?), and I have two Orthodox prayer aps.

My kids enjoy the games.

Enjoy!

Edited by abdesigns

I have the same phone, only it's the Optimus V b/c I got it from Virgin Mobile and not Sprint...I love it. It's my first cell phone in 11 years, lol, so I love it even more. The virtual keyboard is pretty handy..sometimes it drives me nuts with misspelling. I use the google reader all the time for blogs. I have the Kindle and Google books app, but so far haven't really used them. The only app that I might pay for is a pdf reader one...There aren't any good free ones and it's really driving me nuts not to have one. You'll want to get JuiceDefender. It minimizes what programs run in the background so it saves a ton of battery juice.