Menu

Preschool Loves: Walking through the Bible Character/Stories ect

First, if anyone has a preschool program that walks through the Old Testament with activities that they like, I'd love to know. I have a sweet bible, but am still looking for something for them to "do" to help remember the stories... (finger puppets...etc.)

Then, just regular preschool interest: I'm looking for a mixture of Montessori, Waldorfy, Charlotte Mason Mix.... :)

• Hi Everyone! I am looking for some help :) We are having a preschool room for 2-5 year olds, although they will separate out the 2/3's for part of the time.

• We have some things to do, but I'm trying to make sure we have enough.

• I want the kids to do things beyond Alphabets and cutting out and coloring.

• What were your children's favorite things to do in preschool(collectively)

• ? As a group?

• My son is 8 and trying to figure out the schedule makes me feel like it was 100 years ago! :)

Edited by NayfiesMama

I have a couple of ideas. I'll try to link them in tomorrow--I want to get a little detail for you.

But is this for a group of preschoolers or one or two? Weekly or daily and for how long? I'm reading this like you're teaching a class rather than your own children, correct? (It's late here so I may be misinterpreting the post).

Edited by sbgrace

I am putting together an "open and go" plan for preschoolers. It's a stretch for my knowledge and experience base and I'd love the help. The class is together 18, and the 2's/3's have 6, and the 4's/5's are 12 (only 2 students of those are 4yrs old... 12 students are 5) So, some of the activities will be combined and some will be divided. Very excited and a bit nervous!!! I would assume that most weeks 2 or so of them will be gone, at least in our last co-op it seemed that most weeks one or two students were gone. I am pm'ming you my email :)