Menu

FLL 3/4 - optional units?? overlapping??

Aludlam

This is our first year using FLL (we moved from GWG). We are doing FLL3, one lessons per day, 5 days a week (lots of it is review for us). I would like to know if you do the optional units in the back of the book? Why? and How? Also, if you have FLL4, is there a lot of review from FLL3 in the beginning? I'm just trying to lay down a rough skeleton schedule for this year.

thanks!

I was going to do dictionary and letter writing...but didn't. They would have been nice since we haven't covered that much, but it just didn't happen this year. At 5 days a week, you will finish the book early, even with the optional units, so I'd probably just do the whole thing if I were doing that pace!

I was going to do dictionary and letter writing...but didn't. They would have been nice since we haven't covered that much, but it just didn't happen this year. At 5 days a week, you will finish the book early, even with the optional units, so I'd probably just do the whole thing if I were doing that pace!

Well, I'm hoping to move on to FLL4 this year. We do a lot of dictionary work on our own. I did think about the letter writing, but then, I don't remember the last time I wrote a letter myself.

thanks!