Menu

Common Application

Am I missing something? Oldest never needed the common app as his colleges didn't use it. About 2/3rds of middle son's schools use it, so I tried to pull it up to get it started and all I can find is a small rectangle saying the 2010/2011 application year is closed. Well, yeah, how about 2011/2012?

When does that come out? Or am I missing something somewhere else?

I was sort of hoping to start work on my end of things and letting middle son start contemplating his end while he has a week off here between activities.

Do you suppose the homeschool supplement will be the same if I download last year's to start writing my thoughts in a word document that I can cut and paste later?

Never mind - found it under "News." The 2011/2012 version comes out August 1st. So much for getting started early. I guess he'll stick to the schools who have their own apps until mid August when he gets another break.

Meanwhile, I downloaded last year's homeschool supplement. That can't change much year to year, can it?