Menu

Letter of the Week

chepyl

The other day someone posted a link to a "letter of the week" curriculum. It was a free curriculum with the following:

a letter, shape, and color of the week

activities for gross motor and fine motor skill development for preschoolers

the page had links to letter printouts

I cannot find it and I forgot to save the link! I found two other "letter of the week" programs, but one is $10 (not bad) and the other is free, just not what the other one was!

I was so excited and ready to print the first few lessons for the year, and now I can't find it!!!

Please help me!

Thanks!

I own the Confessions of a Homeschooler Letter of the Week. $10 is an AWESOME price for everything she includes. However after really digging thru it I realized my ds2.5 is WAY too young to do majority of it so had to switch to something else.

I am not sure if this is it but I use this one..

http://www.hubbardscupboard.org/

and I've seem ALOT of others linking this one...

http://www.letteroftheweek.com/

Brightly Beaming Resources is the free "Letter of the Week" that most people talk about. The only other one I know of is the Confessions of a Homeschooler, and it's $10 to download all at once, but is free if you download one lesson at a time, IIRC.

Oh, I did find some resources on a blog one time for the first Letter of the Week program... Let me dig that up... Ah, had it in Google bookmarks! Yay!

http://ourpreschoolhomeschool.blogspot.com/

Basically, she's done some of the prep work for you in finding pictures and such. Not perfect, but I used it and got through 'E', which is better than I'd done previously. :lol:

Thanks! I like both of the other programs, they just don't have a few of the elements I liked from the other program! I am so frustrated, I should have saved the link in my bookmarks, but I did not :glare:

I may just buy the $10 program and use that, it is a lot of printing and I don't have a printer at home. I have to use my studio printer.

Found it!!! It is the free letter of the week program that was listed above, it is the preparatory program! I was looking at the letter of the week program under the 2-7 section. I want to do the preparatory program first. DS is a smart child, but has no interest in "learning." I thought this looked like fun for her....especially week 9 when you are supposed to make cookies!!! That is her favorite thing to do. She comes out of the kitchen with 2 sticks of butter and says "let's make cookies!" :tongue_smilie: