Menu

Online Scentsy party

Not sure if this is against the rules & if it is, please just remove the thread, or let me know & I'll delete!

I had an acquaintance sucker me into doing a virtual/online Scentsy party. I told her over and over that nobody would come if i had a party (it's true!). So, she offered an online/drop in type party. I, again, told her that I wouldn't get anything (or much) in orders. Anyway, I got tired of her bugging me and finally did it. Sure enough, I've received a total of.....wait for it..... TWO orders. Sigh.

She wants to close the party by the end of the week. I haven't even sold enough to qualify as a party, therefore have earned NOTHING for myself.

So......if you were thinking of getting something in the near future anyway, would anybody be interested in purchasing it under my party?? She'll ship straight to your door!

HERE is the link. Thanks!

Edited by k2bdeutmeyer

Kristen, do you know if the Scentsy wax is a hot-melt or warm-melt wax? I have a Gold Canyon warmer, and the wax for it is warm-melt. The warmer doesn't get hot enough to melt all waxes (like candle wax). I'd like to be able to buy other brands of wax for it occasionally, but don't know which ones are compatible. Does your rep know?

Kristen, do you know if the Scentsy wax is a hot-melt or warm-melt wax? I have a Gold Canyon warmer, and the wax for it is warm-melt. The warmer doesn't get hot enough to melt all waxes (like candle wax). I'd like to be able to buy other brands of wax for it occasionally, but don't know which ones are compatible. Does your rep know?

I will try to find out!!

I haven't heard back from her yet, but upon doing a little research on my own I did find that it only heats the wax to just above body temp. I also found a forum thread where a person said they had done it & that it worked. HTH!

I'll let you know when I hear from my rep.

THANKS!

Great! Thanks! I know that the Gold Canyon rep said you can put your hand in the melted wax and it won't hurt. So it sounds like Scentsy is compatible. I don't want to have to buy multiple warmers. :001_smile: I'll see what I can buy from your online store.

Thanks so much!!