Menu

If you own Lego Mindstorms Education....

Can you PLEASE do me a favor?

I just bought a new Education 9797 base set off of Ebay. Once it's open I can no longer return it. The return policy is 7 days unopened. Its now been more than 7 days.... but it does take a while to ship, right? I'm just crossing my finger on all of this right now.

First, I was told by the seller that it included the software. I'm not seeing anything on the pkg saying that it includes the software. I think that it's seperate and I didn't get it.

Secondly, I was told it included the rechargeable battery and charger. When I look at the one side of the box it says "charger not included". If you have the education set w/ the charger, does your box say this?

Lastly, the pkg is closed and appears new, but the orange storage tray isn't in the box, rather the shipper just rubberbanded it on. That just seems odd. Wouldn't it be inside the LEGO box?

What is your item and SKU #? My item # is 4565984 and SKU is 5702014599437.

THANKS!!!!:001_huh:

Edited by kmoncelle

Do you have the base set? If so, I believe the charger and softwre are sold separately...we have the retail version, so I'm not positive. I remember debating between edu. and retail, and included software was partly what made us choose retail. I'd open a dispute and get ready send it back. :sad:

If you purchased through eBay, the return policy of the seller doesn't matter if what they told you and/or is in the description is inaccurate or totally bogus. Open it and see what's in the box, what the description says and what the written communication with the seller says....if it's not the same as what you got, file a dispute.