Menu

Netflix question

Could any of you please go to your Netflix queue and see if you can move things around. I've tried under Chrome and Firefox and it won't let me change the order of things. If I move to the top, it shows it moving to the top, but then the page refreshes and it goes back to the way it was. It won't change when I manually put in numbers, either.

This is seriously driving me crazy.

I'm not having a problem, other than I seriously can't get how they made a horrible interface even worse. I hate, hate, hate, it and am at the point of hoping Amazon comes and bites them in the hiney and they go the way of Blockbuster. No wonder Criterion jumped ship and went to Hulu.

I'm not having a problem, other than I seriously can't get how they made a horrible interface even worse. I hate, hate, hate, it and am at the point of hoping Amazon comes and bites them in the hiney and they go the way of Blockbuster. No wonder Criterion jumped ship and went to Hulu.

Well. Two minutes before your post it still wasn't working. It's working now. I was literally checking every two minutes. It wouldn't be that big of a deal, but we mostly get school related things and DD is going to my grandparents in a few days, so I need to move other things up. I haven't been to the website in months and grrr.

We have a lonely Blockbuster down the road. :tongue_smilie: