Menu

Is the well planned day planner worth buying?

hsmom

They are 1" x 1 1/2" tabs. The Avery # is 16359 and they're called Avery NoteTabs.

Part of the tab is clear/see through and sticky (repositionable) and then there's a colored portion (the tab) that would stick out.

These are exactly what I need - thank you! This was the only thing that was really bugging me about this planner. I want to be able to get where I need to be quickly.

Oh yes, I do agree. Using them as talking points is a great idea. Some Evangelical Christians may not be familiar with the formality of the Catechism and that was my main point. There are basic concepts to all branches of Christianity that can be gleaned for sure.

Blessings,

Lucinda

I am one who appreciates the Catechism questions. I no longer belong to a reformed church, but I believe that all Christians would benefit from studying the Catechism, whether or not you agree with all of the answers.

I will definitely be looking at those tabs. I plan to officially start dd in 1st grade on July 5th, so this will be great since we school year round. I am going to go ahead & order the binder. I suppose I can always return it. I am planning to use the tabs that come with the binder and add my SL IG with tabs to see how it goes.

I used to have a different planner I loved with ds, but it is now OOP.