Menu

female question here, about booKs...

They are sore. I mean pregnant (not) or just started on the pill sore. I have had no caffeine in several days, and have no history of fibrocystic issues. During the day, it tends to be better, but going to bed is uncomfortable, and this morning it is worse than it has been so far. Did self-exam, found nothing. Haven't changed anything recently, except trying to drink more water and eat a little healthier, and those haven't been hugely drastic either.

Any thoughts? I really haven't been this sore since I first got married and went on the pill. Even then, cutting out caffeine did the trick. I would like to fix this.

Thanks, ladies,

tonya in sc

I, too, deal with soreness. I attribute mine to hormonal shifts that come with age and perimenopause. You might Google symptoms of perimenopause to see if anything else matches up. I was around 40 when I began to get my first symptoms. Not sure how old you are.

HTH, and at a minimum, it will bump your thread back to the top so others will see it.

Added: Just saw that there is a discn. on perimenopause on the boards right now. Didn't read it thoroughly yet, but thought you might want to take a look.

I've been dealing with this for the last couple of years (I turned 41 yesterday). A few months ago, someone on another board I frequent mentioned that taking Vitex had helped her, so I bought some. For the first couple of months, I forgot to take it regularly, so it didn't help.

Last month, I remembered every single day. I made it through the whole month without any soreness at all!

This month, I've forgotten again some, and I noticed yesterday that I'm starting to get sore.

So I've only had one consistent month, and that isn't enough for me to definitely state that it helped -- but it sure appears that way. (I try to remember to take 4 capsules a day.)

They are sore. I mean pregnant (not) or just started on the pill sore. I have had no caffeine in several days, and have no history of fibrocystic issues. During the day, it tends to be better, but going to bed is uncomfortable, and this morning it is worse than it has been so far. Did self-exam, found nothing. Haven't changed anything recently, except trying to drink more water and eat a little healthier, and those haven't been hugely drastic either.

Any thoughts? I really haven't been this sore since I first got married and went on the pill. Even then, cutting out caffeine did the trick. I would like to fix this.

Thanks, ladies,

tonya in sc

I have to watch my caffeine..BIG time!

My GYN told me to take Vit. E..which seemed to help a great deal.

You might want to try that.

Good luck!

I forgot to mention that I am 39, and am free of any other pre/peri-menopausal symptoms. Of course, this may be the first!!:glare: I will suppose so, and start with some of the vitamins suggested. Then, I may move to herbals if I get no relief.

Gonna have to start reading those hot flash posts...:001_huh:

Blessings and many thanks,

tonya in sc