Menu

Low Processing Speed

The EdPsych who evaluated my kids said there is no evidence-based treatment available for low processing speed. However, my dd who has low processing speed is now almost 15 yo, and I have seen a lot of improvement with time. She did a few months of Interactive Metronome and Therapeutic Listening Program, which may have helped.

The EdPsych who evaluated my kids said there is no evidence-based treatment available for low processing speed. However, my dd who has low processing speed is now almost 15 yo, and I have seen a lot of improvement with time. She did a few months of Interactive Metronome and Therapeutic Listening Program, which may have helped.

:iagree: This is what we heard also from our Neuropsych team. Age will help to improve, otherwise, there has nothing that has been shown to be effective.

Guest Gingercek

I have been told earobics is supposed to be evidenced base to improve processing difficulties with auditory processing. Anyone tried that? Thanks!