Menu

s/o: work finishes today...........Um, no, it doesn't. Maybe Tuesday!

Our realtor is going to have a cow - or maybe not -- he wants to schedule the prof'l photog for early this week. I think that the earliest we can make it is Wednesday -- this is all taking so long.

Well, what actually kerfluffled the schedule was that dh cam home from HD with a pressure washer that he had rented. I had been working inside for HOURS, and went outside and started doing the bricks in the front of the house (we have brick steps, a brick porch and a brick walkway - it's alot of brick). Well, once you start, you cannot stop b/c there is such a difference between what you have cleaned and what you haven't. So, I did all of it.

Then, dh and I went to the screened porch which was coated in pollen - inside and out. well, it was a two person job -- I pressure washed in between the decking and he vacuumed up the water with the shop vac. The I did the screens, and the furniture, and dried the floor with towels b/c there was still alot of water, and I did the stairs and the railing.

By now, it was 7:30pm - I had started at 4pm. I was soaking wet and exhausted.

DH and the kids all got showered and cleaned up and went out to eat -- I got cleaned up and put on my pjs. I told them to being me something home to eat. There was no way I would be able to go out anywhere I am SO tired.

The kids got all the laundry done - folded and put away -- bunch more stuff into storage, bunch of stuff to the dump, stuff out of storage that I need to stage.

The house is going to look fabulous -- if it doesn't sell, I can accept that. But, it doesn't make me like living here any better.

So tired - cannot believe there is still mroe to do.:001_huh: