Menu

Anyone get the Lego Brick Journal?

Ann@thebeach

We don't get it, but my kids' over-Legoed friend with generous grandparents does so I've seen it. I think if you have kids who like to follow the directions and build new stuff, have a huge amount of bricks and generally are Lego obsessed, then it could be worth it. The ones I saw were practically a small book full of building instructions and pointers on building. Much more of the nitty gritty with Legos than their Club magazines, which are basically just advertisements for the lines they want to sell. There was a little of that - showing off the new sets and lines, but not much.

On the other hand, for the casual, likes Legos, non-obsessed Lego builder or the kids who don't have a collection of bricks large enough to have enough on hand to build the stuff they show you or the kids who like to just improvise with Legos and not follow the instructions, then it's not worth it. I wouldn't get it for my kids, for example.

I think if you have kids who like to follow the directions and build new stuff, have a huge amount of bricks and generally are Lego obsessed, then it could be worth it. The ones I saw were practically a small book full of building instructions and pointers on building. Much more of the nitty gritty with Legos than their Club magazines, which are basically just advertisements for the lines they want to sell. There was a little of that - showing off the new sets and lines, but not much.

Yep, that's my son. ;)