Menu

Computer problems, again! Smart computer people needed!!!! :)

A few weeks ago my computer got a pop up box often that said something to the effect of "Invalid job...can't run..." or something like that. I ran Spybot, Antimalware/malware and my AVG. None of them detected anything, but I updated my malware one and ran it again and it caught two things. It's been normal ever since. BUT... yesterday, it started again and after my Windows Update that occurs periodically, I returned to the screen popping up numerous Internet Explorer boxes. Today, that pop up box I got a few weeks ago is occurring again and my computer is slow and not acting right. I fixed the antivir (I think that's what it was) last year by using your recommendations here and have run spybot and antimalware periodically ever since. But, those are not working and I even updated them again. What to do???? I can still get on the internet and work as usual, but it's not the same (slow) and that pop up box will come up every now and then. I know something is still there. Help me get rid of it, please!!! :)

It just popped up again. Here is what it says exactly:

"Job cannot run because of invalid destination"

That is the same box I keep getting and got a few weeks ago, too. I'm going to google and try to find what I'm dealing with. I would love assistance. :)