Menu

For those of you who used All Things Fun and Fascinating...

deeinfl

How long did a typical lesson take? Also, how did you fit in your other assignments like grammar and spelling?

Did you do them one right after the other? If I do choose to get this, I'm trying to get an idea of what a flow to our days will look like?

Thank you for any help,

Dee

We do language arts in a rotation. We do grammar every day for a week, then composition every day the following week, then literature every day the week after that. Then back to grammar again, and the rotation continues. (We do spelling every day (one spelling list per week, test on Friday).)

For All Things Fun and Fascinating, we take our time. There are only 24 lessons in the whole book, so we'll do a lesson or two during our composition week.

We do language arts in a rotation. We do grammar every day for a week, then composition every day the following week, then literature every day the week after that. Then back to grammar again, and the rotation continues.
Interesting you said that. I was just telling my DH over the weekend that I never felt like we got anywhere with LA. I was thinking about doing a rotating schedule similar to what you mentioned.