Menu

AAS question

Katiebug_1976

It would honestly be an INCREDIBLE amount of work to create your own. They are well worth the price and I see you have multiple children - you can use them again and again :).

Now there ARE ways to use just one student pack with multiple children at the same time, if that is the issue. I just wouldn't go without any student packs. Get one, and maybe use the index card method or something for multiple kids in the same level. You just need to be able to note somehow which cards need to be reviewed for which kids.

Also, in level 2, you get word banks that are NOT in the teacher books. They only come with the student packs. So if you didn't get a student pack, you'd be missing out on a significant part of the program.

Also, in level 2, you get word banks that are NOT in the teacher books. They only come with the student packs. So if you didn't get a student pack, you'd be missing out on a significant part of the program.

That is true. There is also the syllable division rules chart, the silent-e book, the jail, etc.

Ok, it sounds like the student pack is necessary and definately worth the $$. I'm not worried about using AAS with mor than one child at a time so that wont be an issue. I just bought a level 2 TM on this board the other day and was wondering if I could get by with that, but I think I will definately buy the student pack to go with it. Thanks so much, ladies, for all your help & thoughts!! You guys are wonderful!!!