Menu

Hey, NanceXToo, I'm getting a Wheel Barrel!!!

I'm picking it up this afternoon!

I have 2 new peach trees, 5 blueberry bushes, and a crop of potatoes in the ground plus 5 chickens, a lemon tree, a whole garden sprouting on my kitchen table and now I'm going to have a wheel barrel.

I feel so . . . farmer!

But let me ask you: if you were answering an ad for a wheel barrel, would you refer to the wheel barrel in you email or would you type wheelbarrow? I actually did type wheelbarrow and then went back and changed it to wheel barrel. I was thinking of calling it a wheel barrel forever but maybe I should buy a bottle of champagne and christen it b/f it's first load of mulch: The NanceXToo. Maybe a different beverage would be more appropriate. A mason jar of compost tea, perhaps?

And as of last night, there were more wheel barrels than wheelbarrows for sale in my area!

Thanks for the tip!

I'm picking it up this afternoon!

I have 2 new peach trees, 5 blueberry bushes, and a crop of potatoes in the ground plus 5 chickens, a lemon tree, a whole garden sprouting on my kitchen table and now I'm going to have a wheel barrel.

I feel so . . . farmer!

But let me ask you: if you were answering an ad for a wheel barrel, would you refer to the wheel barrel in you email or would you type wheelbarrow? I actually did type wheelbarrow and then went back and changed it to wheel barrel. I was thinking of calling it a wheel barrel forever but maybe I should buy a bottle of champagne and christen it b/f it's first load of mulch: The NanceXToo. Maybe a different beverage would be more appropriate. A mason jar of compost tea, perhaps?

And as of last night, there were more wheel barrels than wheelbarrows for sale in my area!

Thanks for the tip!

LMAO!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

One part of me would hate to lower myself to having to call it a "wheel barrel" myself, but another part of me would feel that if I called it a "wheelbarrow" I'd either confuse them or offend them. And then would that ruin my chances of being the recipient of the wheel barrel? Er, barrow? I don't know.

So, I guess I would say "I am answering your ad about the wheel barrel"

And then I would probably die laughing... which would make me feel better about having to type that... and then I would compose myself and proceed to finish the email.

And then I would eagerly await my wheel barrel.

And then I probably WOULD forever thereafter think of it as a wheel barrel. (Actually, now thanks to you, I probably will anyway haha).

Maybe you should just christen it "The Wheel Barrel" (and paint it on the side in pretty stencil letters) and if you're asking about my drink of choice, I confess, I like frozen fruity girly drinks with little umbrellas in them.. pina coladas, strawberry daiquiris, and so on.

Still laughing,

Nance