Menu

CC - prayer for Cinn convention

I don't want to debate who is right or wrong in all of this, we've debated it to death but I felt the need to pray for the convention, all the attendees and speakers (especially SWB).

There will be a great number of newbies and it would be horrible or them to get a skewed vision of hs'ing whether they are Christian or secular. As a whole, we are a great community (Christian and secular alike ) and I am afraid that is getting lost in all of this. We need to pray for unity and protection over our community.

I would love for us to be able to pray for SWB and her family, too. They have been under an enormous amount of stress, I am sure, and then they have to go a convention and talk some more. Wouldn't it be great if she reported back and said, the weekend went great and she was happy to have been there?

If you are of a praying faith, please pray with me for these things. If not, thanks for putting up with us!