Menu

Subject/Topic Newspapers! Check this out.

ChrissySC

http://www.studiesweekly.com/index.php

I found these while looking for something that I remembered having in school. We would receive little newspapers that contained a wide variety of topics. They were excellent reads with activities.

While going through this site, I was amazed that you could order so inexpensively for homeschool too!

You select a grade and subject matter. For my own, I chose the World Studies for grade six, health for grade 5, and science for grade 4. For 26 dollars I will receive the newspapers all through the year, except for science. I bought science for this year and they will be shipped in 2 weeks. Which brings up another idea, you could order this year's newspapers now for planning this summer or next year.

I liked the extra avenue of information and extra activity resources. I will happily share my experiences with the science lot once they arrive, but from the details and examples on the web site, it is unlikely that I will not be pleased.

I just had to share my find with you!:lol: I requested classical studies too, LOL. I explained that a year of ancient, middle, early-mod, and modern topics would be a super bonus to our years.

I think you looked at the wrong pricing guide. I called and phoned in my order. I told her that we were homeschoolers. As I mentioned, we have science, health, and world history arriving between now and February of 2012 for a little less than 26 dollars. I would call. :)