Menu

Animal Kingdom homemade wall diagram

Satori

I'd love to make a Tree of Life on the animal kingdom, and need some ideas. I'm having trouble finding bloggers who have shared pictures of their tree, but I know for sure I saw that someone had one. I'm at least finding great posters which might be a good starting-point. I'm hoping to make a tree that will be fairly accurate according to the latest classifications, and easily able to be added to as we learn more.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I figured it out! I wanted a Tree of Life that would be easily moved around, so my daughter could quiz herself on animals, and we could move branches if needed. Something that will "grow" with us as we learn more...

People from my blog sent me examples they had made and posters showing awesome tree of life diagrams, and I think I'm set!

I have big windows in my house, so I'm going to make my tree with Cling Vinyl stickers! I'll be cutting out green vinyl leaves to stick to the window. I haven't found a good source for brown vinyl sheets, so I may just use a window marker. (Do those things come off if you wash it off years later?)

I'm so excited! Look for photos soon!

I figured it out! I wanted a Tree of Life that would be easily moved around, so my daughter could quiz herself on animals, and we could move branches if needed. Something that will "grow" with us as we learn more...

People from my blog sent me examples they had made and posters showing awesome tree of life diagrams, and I think I'm set!

I have big windows in my house, so I'm going to make my tree with Cling Vinyl stickers! I'll be cutting out green vinyl leaves to stick to the window. I haven't found a good source for brown vinyl sheets, so I may just use a window marker. (Do those things come off if you wash it off years later?)

I'm so excited! Look for photos soon!

This sounds really awesome.....can't wait to see what it will look like!