Menu

Beeyoutiful

KristenR

Okay so this isn't a homeschooling question but you guys are such an informative group of people I thought I would ask before I fork out the money to try.

Have any of you had any experience with Beeyoutiful vitamins? Specifically I am looking into getting the Supermom ones. I have one friend who swears by them. But if I get the family pack I would be dishing out over $100. I would like a bit more feedback on it before I spend that much.

Thanks!

I've used the Supermom vitamins for years and they are FANTASTIC. They taste absolutely revolting and are freakishly huge, but I still maintain they are worth it. I credit them to my super easy postpartum recovery after my third baby and I definitely notice an energy drop when I stop taking them

I'm pregnant with #4 right now and I'm pretty sick, so taking them is not possible right now, but as soon as I lose this morning sickness I'll be back on them.

DH & the kids take the other vitamins, but they don't notice near as big of a difference as I do.

HTH!