Menu

so proud of myself

Look! LOOK! I figured out how to make a siggy and an avatar! Yeesh, you'd wonder what 26 year old couldn't figure that out, but I am so computer illiterate I never could before. I always felt like I was turning into my mother, who couldn't figure out how to use Microsoft Word. I could use Word, just not Excel:tongue_smilie:. Such a silly thing, but I'm still so proud:D

:thumbup1:

I felt a similar satisfaction to creating mine!

I have young kids, too, and creating the avatar just made me feel...more part of this homeschooling journey/board!!! It's REALLY HAPPENING, people!!!

Oh, and the technological feat made me feel happy, too!

:tongue_smilie:

(cute kids too!)

Thanks, I think so too!

Good job! I figured out how to reply with multiple quotes today, so I know what you mean by that sense of accomplishment.

Oh my heck, there was a thread about this a few days ago and I was trying so hard to follow directions, but still couldn't figure it out! "Where are the plus signs? :confused: Where are the plus signs?!?!?! :banghead:" Yeah, once I signed in I could find them :D

:thumbup1:

I have young kids, too, and creating the avatar just made me feel...more part of this homeschooling journey/board!!! It's REALLY HAPPENING, people!!!

Yes, definitely feel that too.

Nice Siggy!

Thank you (couldn't leave you out) ;)