Menu

Pictures in Cursive looks good. What is Queen Homeschool's shipping like?

TrixieB

I want to order Queen Homeschool's Pictures in Cursive for one of my dc. I've never ordered from them before. Does anyone know if they ship orders out right away, or do they have shipping slowdowns during the convention season?

I have ordered from them in the past and their shipping was very quick. However, it was not during the rush of conventions. I do think I remember reading that they have people there to still do the shipping even then. I love what I have bought from them.

I have not had great experiences with their shipping...I've placed two orders with them. The first one they said they couldn't find my order in their system after e-mailing me 2 or 3 times saying they were sending it the next day. The second one took 6 weeks to even be mailed to me. I'm afraid I'm done with them...sorry to say.

It took longer for them to ship than most other vendors. That's OK, because I wasn't in a big hurry. One book arrived with a damaged spine. One book was not the one I ordered, but a close substitute and more expensive. I emailed Sandi Queen and told her about the mix up. She invited me to keep the more expensive book, so I did.

I do like thier materials, so I probably will order again, but I will give plenty of time.

Warmly,