Menu

writing road to reading, reading works, grammar works

Guest atthecross77

Guest atthecross77

Hello out there,

Has anyone out there used Writing Road to Reading, Reading Works, and Grammar Works. I am looking to buy them and also go to a workshop given by Jay Patterson (the author of Reading Works and Grammar Works) but would like to get a little feedback from other who have used them.

Blessing,

Doralee

There is a yahoo group out there for this curriculum. When I was researching TWRTR and Spell to Write and Read, I joined it but I decided to go with Spell to Write and Read instead because The WISE Guide to Spelling has great word lists and dictation sentences as well as great ideas on grammar and spelling enrichments that can be typed into worksheets for the kids to do.

Hope you find someone to talk to about this but look up the yahoo group. They were rather helpful there.:001_smile:

I have Grammar Works but haven't used it much yet, as my ds is only 3rd grade so most of our grammar has been tied to Latin. I do plan to use it eventually. I like the notebooking aspect. I have also been very impressed with the customer service. I have asked Mr. Patterson several questions, via email, and he's been great. He even sent me numerous sample pages of Grammar and Writing Works for free.

Hello out there,

Has anyone out there used Writing Road to Reading, Reading Works, and Grammar Works. I am looking to buy them and also go to a workshop given by Jay Patterson (the author of Reading Works and Grammar Works) but would like to get a little feedback from other who have used them.

Blessing,

Doralee

I use WRTR, and love using it. What would you like to know?