Menu

I'm feeling over-emotional & panicky

I am so glad to hear you are better today. I've been wondering and thinking about you. We were gone all day. I checked right away to see! WHEW! Keep taking it easy though.
Ditto. :)

Aubrey, I am glad that you are feeling better tonight! I don't know how bad your scoliosis is, but my sis-in-law has periodic problems with hers which are much exacerbated by the last stage of pregnancy (and for several years later) because of the extra weight being carried internally and then externally. It does sound like your back could be hurting for multiple different reasons!

Still, please do listen to your body and take good care of yourself and your precious little one! :grouphug:

Oh, how funny. Turns out the cat/cow thing was snuck in on me during Bradley classes!

As far as how to handle something like this if it should come up again, I'm going to have a talk w/ my mw this afternoon, because you're right: that alone will help me stay calmer.

And I don't ignore *all* of her suggestions...I'm just a hard-sell. If it's easy enough to find or doesn't involve going to Whole Foods (an hr away), I could be game. ;)