Menu

Does anyone use bsecure internet filtering?

We had it in the past, and it was ok. Those was are computer savvy will find loopholes in their filter system though, so I would go into it being aware of that. It has been a few years since we used it so it might be a little better now, but it was not that hard to find loopholes at that time. We now have NetNanny, which I like a little better because it gives me far more control and it is cheaper. On another computer we also have Covenant Eyes, which has also worked well for us.

We had it in the past, and it was ok. Those was are computer savvy will find loopholes in their filter system though, so I would go into it being aware of that. It has been a few years since we used it so it might be a little better now, but it was not that hard to find loopholes at that time. We now have NetNanny, which I like a little better because it gives me far more control and it is cheaper. On another computer we also have Covenant Eyes, which has also worked well for us.

Interesting - Thank you. Anyone else??

Does NetNanny work to filter other wireless devices like Dsi and ipod touch?