Menu

Week Off Fun

So we have this week off from school. :auto:Today we spent the day at the Georgia Aquarium. Tomorrow we are going to the High Museum. Thursday we are going to the zoo. (It was cheaper to buy a membership to the zoo than to pay for our family to go for one day.) :auto:

In addition to our fun field trips...:D

My 10 year old is writing a good paragraph on Falling Waters so he can get the Lego kit. He got the White House one last week.

My sophomore is completing an APWH test prep book.

My 6 year old is doing a unit on butterflies of her own design.

My 4 year old is working on writing his letters and phonics.

I love weeks off school. Too bad the school board didn't listen to the people and changed the calendar back next year.:glare:

Sounds like fun! I miss GA. :(

This week we are taking off also..... Yesterday I shoveled the 3 -4 inches of new snow off the driveway and chipped 1/3 of the 3inches of ice off the same drive. Today I chipped and shoveled more of the ice off..... I figure by the end of te week the driveway should be ice free. :D

Whoop.

:banghead:

Sounds like fun! I miss GA. :(

This week we are taking off also..... Yesterday I shoveled the 3 -4 inches of new snow off the driveway and chipped 1/3 of the 3inches of ice off the same drive. Today I chipped and shoveled more of the ice off..... I figure by the end of te week the driveway should be ice free. :D

Whoop.

:banghead:

Yes, we are not having snow right now. It is unseasonably warm this week. We did have a week off school in January for snow, though. It was crazy.