Menu

If Rainbow Resource is going to carry AAS Deluxe Kits...does that mean?????

SewLittleTime

I saw on my newsletter that Rainbow Resource that they are going to carry the AAS Deluxe Kits (with the magnets, phonogram CD, ect). Does that mean they are going to carry AAS in its entirety? :confused::confused: Will the books and the student packs eventually be available there too?

Oh, please say yes!!!!!! That would be such a great help to me as I order for next year!:001_smile:

Seriously???? How on earth did I miss that???? WAHOO!!!!!!:hurray:

It's so easy to miss things at RR! :lol: Sometimes I'll search for something, and it won't show up, but then I click down through the subjects and end up finding it, but then some things are hard to find that way because you don't know which path to take to get to them. I'd love it if their search feature were improved. But oh well.

Boscopup - You may want to take your link down. It looks like it is linking directly into your account on their site.

Ok, that's strange! I'm not "logged in" anywhere on the site. And I've never ordered from them from this computer (got this computer after I last placed an order). So I should be safe, but I took down the link anyway. it did have everything in the shopping cart from AAS, and I know I hadn't done THAT before! :confused: