Menu

I have to post here because noone I know irl will be able to see the joy in this...

mazakaal

I just found a complete set of Colliers Encyclopedias offered on freecycle. I'm picking them up tomorrow! I've been wanting a set for a long time, and a post here a couple of weeks ago reminded me of my desire. Then today I noticed them on freecycle! Yea! :party:

Now I just need to find some shelf space. :ohmy:

Could I ask how you keep track of the freecycle threads?

Maybe it's the area I live, but things go really fast here.. even things I wouldn't expect to go fast (e.g. a stack of magazines). It's all posted to a Yahoo group, so if I took individual emails, my mailbox would be flooded but if I read it as a Digest, anything good would be gone.

For now, I can only dream of finding a whole set of encyclopedias as you did! :) Hope you and your dc enjoy them!

I get the individual e-mails from the yahoo group, but around here there are maybe 20 or so per day, so it's not too bad. I just scan down the titles and delete most without even opening them. Even so, thing are frequently gone before I notice the e-mail and respond. I was fortunate that, in this case, I happened to check my e-mail 40 minutes after it had posted.