Menu

Song School Latin and shipping?

LND1218

I am not sure if the is correct forum for this...

I was getting ready to order Song School Latin from Classical Academic Press. But to get that one book with CD the UPS shipping is $13.95!

That's outragous especially since I am one state away. According to UPS, the cost is about 7.00 actual shipping add their handling fee and I understand it's not cheap but one book for $14.00!

Can that possibly be right? Should I call them?

I will not pay 14.00 for shipping on a $22 book...

I saw media mail.

I can't do that because my mail lady won't bring it to my house - she will cram it in my box and ruin it as she has in the past. (No amount of complaints have helped. So it will just turn into a big mess - me making them pay for a replacement.) If it's not in a hard box, she will smoosh it.

But I still, I can't help but wonder if that is right.

Ours came in a cardboard envelope (so stiff and not really bendable without forcing it), but our mail guy just left it ON TOP of the mailbox in a snow storm. I was watching for it to arrive so raced out and saved it.

Could you have it mailed to a friend's house or family's house in town? Or what about your church?

I am sure they will be at CHAPS next week. I will be there working VP booth. I can get it for you and give it to you when I come to Va in June.

I didn't know you were coming to VA in June?

Hey, I wonder if they will be at HEAV. I am working at HEAV. Let me check that first.