Menu

SSAT testing and life overseas

cdgni

We live overseas, dd is 6th grade. She will need to take teh SSAT test in 8th grade to be able to go to boarding schools. I would like her to take a practice test this summer. IS that possible? Does anyone know how I could arrange it? She would be in Oregon for the summer.

Thanks for the link. I will need to find out about individual test as there isn't anyplace to test in the country we are living in. I think we'll need to go to Poland for her to take the test. I was wondering (and I realize that I can call and get this information) is if she can test in the summer when she's in the States.

Thanks for the link. I will need to find out about individual test as there isn't anyplace to test in the country we are living in. I think we'll need to go to Poland for her to take the test. I was wondering (and I realize that I can call and get this information) is if she can test in the summer when she's in the States.

Around here all the Catholic school offer it (and possibly the other private schools too), but I don't know the schedule. If you were going to be in the states at a convenient time that might work...

Other than that, I know you can get test prep books on the SSAT that have practice tests in them. That would probably be the easiest thing for preparing... You can get them from Amazon, or if shipping to your location is a problem you can pick them up at Borders or Barnes & Noble when you're in the states.