Menu

My new Nook is frutrating me. Help, please!

It came today. I bought a book on B&N.com, and it showed up no problem. Then I set about trying to get some books from Project Gutenberg. First, I tried going online through the Nook, but I got a message that "downloads are not supported in this release." Okay. So I downloaded Calibre. It SAYS it's putting the book I'm trying to get onto my Nook, but then it's not there. Or I can't find it anyway. Apparently I need a remedial course in getting stuff onto my Nook. Can anyone help me?

It came today. I bought a book on B&N.com, and it showed up no problem. Then I set about trying to get some books from Project Gutenberg. First, I tried going online through the Nook, but I got a message that "downloads are not supported in this release." Okay. So I downloaded Calibre. It SAYS it's putting the book I'm trying to get onto my Nook, but then it's not there. Or I can't find it anyway. Apparently I need a remedial course in getting stuff onto my Nook. Can anyone help me?

If you are side loading anything (side loading is putting anything on the nook that is not downloaded from B&N) to the Nook...they will be in your "Documents" folder.

ONLY the books from Barns and Nobles will be in your Barnes and Nobles Library. To get to your documents, just touch library and then highlight My Documents.

HTH