Menu

Lively Latin users, what do you use for chant help?

teamturner

I'm considering using LL next year with my 3rd and 2nd graders. This year we have watched some of the DVD's that go with the Latin for Children program and we like chanting along with them. Lively Latin doesn't have anything audio yet and I'd really like to have a CD that we can listen to while in the car or as part of our lessons. Is there something else I could use along with LL?

Thanks for any suggestions!!!

I don't really have any suggestions for a cd. We incorporate the chanting daily when we do our flashcard drills. Have you purchased or looked at LL yet. They have vocabulary sheets with the chants included. You cut these out and paste on note cards and use to review daily.

Blessings

Zoraida

This is available once you purchase Lively Latin. You access each chapter's vocabulary / chants on audio via the LL website. I'm not sure if you can copy to a CD or not...

We use this via my laptop in the schoolroom when we are learning new vocabulary, etc. The magistra recites the word/phrase and then leaves a few seconds for you to repeat before going on to the next word. It's been very helpful to us.

Karen