Menu

jujsky, I thought it was funny....

I just saw in one of your threads that you live in NH. I am from Nashua, so out of curiosity, I went to your blog. I read that you just came here to FL to Disney and I am heading your way next week to visit my family. I am not sure why I thought this was funny. I guess I was thinking that you came here for a little of our (VERY HOT) sunshine, and I CANNOT wait to get to some cooler weather!!!!!:D

I just saw in one of your threads that you live in NH. I am from Nashua, so out of curiosity, I went to your blog. I read that you just came here to FL to Disney and I am heading your way next week to visit my family. I am not sure why I thought this was funny. I guess I was thinking that you came here for a little of our (VERY HOT) sunshine, and I CANNOT wait to get to some cooler weather!!!!!:D

That IS funny. I live right in Nashua :) This week was hot up here for most of the week, but it's cool and rainy now. The leaves are gorgeous! Lots of bright reds and yellows this year. Have a fantastic trip up :)