Menu

Does anyone use the Joanne Calderwood homeschool planner?

cakemom

Just curious about this planner. I read her article about how her kids are all self taught. I looked at her website and saw she sells a student planner made for the kids (starting at 4th grade) to keep track of their work and work from on a daily/weekly basis.

Anyone heard about this planner or used it? :001_smile:

We have used the planner for my 11 year old for 2 years and find it very helpful. I started using it because I needed her to be able to work on some lessons independently and have written documentation that she could refer to for page #'s and notes. (We had a new addition to the family and needed to simplify things as much as possible). It gives her a clear view of what she it to do each day and for the week. She was always asking me "what are we doing today" and I thought she could look at a planner and see for herself what was on the agenda for the day/week. I underline things that she can do on her own. If it is not underlined we do them together. We both are very happy with the planner and from this point forward would not want to do without some sort of organiztional/planner. Hope this helps!:)

Lynn H.

...want to give this a bump as I am interested in more information as well.

Looking at this and the Robinson Curriculum & I may like to take ideas/parts for applying in our home.

Would these resources compliment each other, or?

This planner is actually recommended on the Robinson Curriculum website. Click on Resources under Helpful Links.