Menu

I picked up Listen and Learn with Phonics

micheller1

at goodwill today (for $7.99!!!). It didn't come with CD but it did come with tapes. Out to search for a tape player!!

Has anyone used this or heard of it? Any Reviews??

I haven't seen it mentioned here on the board. I went to the website to see about getting just the CD but it doesn't seem to be an option.

Any opinions - good or bad would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Michelle

• 1 month later...

Awww! You are so lucky! I have taught four kids to read using this method! Better than Hooked on Phonics, Sing Spell Read and Write and a number of other things I have looked at. So low key, gentle and self paced. Not a lot of busy work, and needless add ons. Good for busy moms and kids!

I am working with kid number five and found out toady that I have lost my TAPE 3!! :glare: I am sure one of the kids have had at it and now it is lost! The Website want $129 for a new set! I think I paid $12 for mine used ages ago! Oh my! I am on the hunt for a cheap replacement!

I hope you find this curriculum as wonderful as I did.

Chere

at goodwill today (for $7.99!!!). It didn't come with CD but it did come with tapes. Out to search for a tape player!!

Has anyone used this or heard of it? Any Reviews??

I haven't seen it mentioned here on the board. I went to the website to see about getting just the CD but it doesn't seem to be an option.

Any opinions - good or bad would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Michelle