Menu

Tapestry of Grace help

LAmom

Guest aquiverfull

I just wanted to say thanks again to Heather and Tina for all the wonderful information provided here in helping one to get started with TOG. Tina, your schedules are very helpful. Thanks for linking them up.

Shannon- thanks for sharing that encouraging story as well. TOG is huge, just thinking of doing all of that in 1 week is exhausting..lol. It's great to know how others are making it work for them.

I've really enjoyed reading all the responses here. :)

I just wanted to say thanks again to Heather and Tina for all the wonderful information provided here in helping one to get started with TOG. Tina, your schedules are very helpful. Thanks for linking them up.

Shannon- thanks for sharing that encouraging story as well. TOG is huge, just thinking of doing all of that in 1 week is exhausting..lol. It's great to know how others are making it work for them.

I've really enjoyed reading all the responses here. :)

You're really welcome ;) I've said before and continue to mean it, I could talk PR and TOG ALL the live long day!

• 3 months later...