Menu

Public school frustrations for former HSers

She predicted what she was saying would chill conversation yet wonders why conversation is chilled around here. That confuses me.

I don't think it's a secret that there are people on any discussion board (and I am not singling out anyone here or anywhere, but these people do exist virtually everywhere) who willfully misinterpret things, even when it is explained that the way they are taking something is not the way it's intended. Because there are people who do that, is everyone supposed to make their posts so bland that no one could possibly (intentionally or otherwise) take offense?

Tara

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I edited my post, Kate. She predicted what she was saying would chill conversation yet wonders why conversation is chilled around here. That confuses me.

I have to agree with Tara here. She was clear about her meaning early on and we either accept the answer she gives or we don't. That is up to us, but she was clear and we can't really ask for more than that. :001_smile:

I think first and second grade is too young to know what's best for their education.

If you don't feel they are getting a quality education, then pull them and give them one.

I hs because I believe it better, so I don't give my children a choice.

Might not be a popular opinion, but there it is.

Agreeing with this poster.